發布人：http://www.levels4life.com 發布時間：2020-01-09 16:06:07
Industrial door, as a common door used by daily manufacturers and workshops, has always played an indispensable role in our life. Industrial door design is mainly divided into: hand pull, electrical, automatic. People who touch industrial door every day know that although industrial door is very convenient, it is easy to damage, which involves maintenance problems. Next, I will introduce the maintenance skills of industrial door for everyone, let's look at it together:
What are the commonly used maintenance technologies for industrial doors?
1. Industrial door maintenance. We need to check the line of the door to see if there is any problem. We can't start the maintenance without testing, otherwise there is a big hidden danger.
2. In the process of opening, closing and stopping, the maintenance of the industrial door shall have the function of position stopping, which shall not stop but continue to slide. When the sliding distance is more than 50 mm, the industrial door controller and roller shutter brake shall be checked and repaired immediately to make them operate normally.
3. The door frame, iron sheet, rolling composition and iron sheet of the important industrial door are connected through the spindle hinge. The two ends of the central large mandrel are smaller and can be assembled. The iron sheet connected by the hinge at one end is connected with the zigzag concave convex edge.
The convex part is in the shape of lug, and the two ends have through spindle holes. The concave and convex parts of each sheet are nested together and connected in series by a mandrel.
When repairing industrial doors, these holes should be cleaned thoroughly, and then checked to see if there is any damage. No matter if there is any problem in the future, they should be thoroughly scrubbed. This is also to prevent the performance and service life of industrial doors from declining in the later stage.
4. The upper limit value of the bottom beam seat used for industrial door maintenance must be kept more than 200 mm away from the lower end of the bearing frame to ensure that there is no jacking phenomenon when the brake stops.
5. During the maintenance of industrial doors, it shall be noted that the curtain and rolling machine shall not contact with acid and alkaline solution to prevent the surface corrosion of the curtain.
6. According to the different characteristics of the building, three different installation methods are generally selected, i.e. internal, external and internal. According to different industrial doors, attention should be paid to the relevant regulations when loading and unloading, not by feeling.
Industrial door maintenance not only usually needs to be maintained, but also needs to pay attention to many problems when it is damaged. The maintenance of industrial doors should not be ignored in order to reduce the cost, otherwise it will not pay off. If you are interested in ordering, please check this website.