發布人：http://www.levels4life.com 發布時間：2020-04-09 11:29:12
What is the basic material of garage door
1. When the rolling shutter doors are opened up and down, it is necessary to see if there is a pile, especially if the fire shutter doors are linked with the fire protection system. The fire shutter doors are often damaged or tilted due to improper operation.
2. Special attention shall also be paid to the ordinary electric shutter. The opened and closed curtain shall be on site at the same time to prevent the curtain from tilting or blocking the railway. The opening and closing of the curtain shall be stopped in time to avoid more damage to the motor and curtain.
3. When the curtain is opened and closed, pedestrians and running are strictly prohibited, because the curtain is connected through the connection of the curtain when it is opened and closed, and there are few factors affecting the motor and transmission shaft. So try not to run when the curtain starts.
When purchasing or importing garage doors for construction projects, Harbin garage door maintenance personnel remind you that you need to know certain standards or factors to judge that the real garage door involves your purchase decision. When you choose a garage door, you should know four criteria.
1) Wood type: the type of wood you choose as the basic material of garage door, which largely determines the price of the door you need. The choice of wood will also affect the quality of the door.
2) Part of the trunk: now you use part of the trunk so that the wood will also determine how hard and how much moisture content is in your garage door. **Part of it is used outside the heartwood and inside the bark. These are called early wood and late wood. They are not too soft and wet, but too dry and thin.
3) Kiln drying: the drying process is better, the use of wood will reduce moisture. Why is this important? The less humidity, the more likely the garage door is to deform in a hot, dry climate. However, drying should only be carried out to the right level, too much will lead to wood cracking. In addition, the factory you purchased already has proper drying equipment.
4) Sandpaper: a fine sandpaper door used when the surface of the door looks like paint or finish. This is because when sandpaper works, rough manufacturing will cause rough surface of wood. By then, there will be many different lines that can make the door look ugly once the tiles are applied.