發布人：http://www.levels4life.com 發布時間：2020-04-27 14:40:16
Flipped garage door has the advantages of convenient operation, strong practicability, space saving, beautiful and generous, so what is the installation method of flipped garage door.
1. The conventional installation method of garage door is also called monorail installation method, which means that the installation system of the guide rail of garage door can operate normally without taking special measures. Rails and transverse installation are single on the left and right, which can operate normally, mainly applicable to the height of entrance and lintel not less than 350mm.
2. Super bottom empty installation refers to the installation of the garage door of the sliding plate on the torsion spring balance system at the rear of the garage. It is mainly used for the lintel height is too small, and the hole height is too low, the other two installation methods cannot be realized.
3. Low altitude installation method, also known as double track installation method, refers to the installation method of up sliding garage door, which requires two horizontal tracks on the left and right sides to work normally. It is mainly applicable to the holes between the lintel height of 200-350mm.
4. Shaft drive installation, that is, the door opener directly drives the rotation of the torsion spring shaft, so as to drive the up and down operation of the turnover garage door installation. It is mainly suitable for doors with two beams. Generally, doors cannot be installed on the type of door opener.
5. The tension spring type is the way that the garage door is installed on the slide with the tension spring balance system.
The counterweight of the flap garage door is important and appropriate. If it is too heavy and wastes electricity, the door will not run smoothly if it is too light. The installation of the garage door will directly affect the use of the garage, and the garage door can also reflect the taste of the owner.