發布人：http://www.levels4life.com 發布時間：2020-08-12 15:23:17
The wind resistant rolling shutter door is often used in some high-rise buildings or other occasions as fire-proof facilities. When installing the wind resistant rolling shutter door, it should be operated in accordance with the sequence. First install the iron plate, then install the round pipe and motor, then install the door, and then install the track according to the size. After the construction is completed, it needs to be debugged. The following is a detailed introduction.
1、 Application scope of wind resistant rolling shutter door
1. Wind resistant rolling shutter door is one of the most indispensable rolling shutter facilities in modern high-rise buildings. In addition to the functions of European style rolling shutter door, it also has very good fire prevention, smoke isolation, fire spread suppression and personnel evacuation protection. It is widely used in high-rise buildings, large shopping malls and other crowded places.
2. Divide the fire compartment, control the building area of the partition, set up the firewall and the door on the fire partition wall. When it is difficult to install fire wall or fire door in the building, fire shutter door should be used instead and water curtain should be used for protection.
3. In some cases, the building is not equipped with a central fire control system, and the wind resistant rolling shutter door only relies on the fire control electrical box of the fire shutter door to realize the fire prevention operation procedure of the fire shutter door. In this case, when a fire occurs, the fire signal received by the smoke sensor is directly transmitted to the fire control electrical box of the wind resistant rolling shutter door.
2、 Installation process of wind resistant rolling shutter door
1. Installation of large and small iron plates: the installation of large and small iron plates of wind resistant rolling shutter door can be divided into vertical installation and horizontal installation. The vertical installation is mainly used for the lower opening of large iron plate, and the installation position is determined by 5cm upward of the door opening. For horizontal installation, the length of the round pipe minus the length of the door opening plus 2cm divided by 2, and the two sides are equally divided to determine the position between the large and small iron plates. The installation position of the small iron plate is confirmed by the level of the center point of the large iron plate.
2. Install the round pipe: put the notched side of the round pipe on the chain plate of the large iron plate, then put the bearing seat on the shaft head of the round pipe, and fasten the bearing seat on the small iron plate with screws.
3. Installation of motor: the motor of anti wind rolling shutter door must be firmly installed and the chain should be appropriate. All terminals on the motor shall be wrapped tightly with electrical tape. It is forbidden to wind the redundant power line on the motor to prevent the power line leakage, short circuit and other potential safety hazards caused by motor heating.
4. Installation of door body: string the hanging edge piece and bottom beam of the electric wind resistant rolling shutter door onto the door piece, and the door piece is lifted to the appropriate position through the motor, and then the hanging edge plate is fastened on the round pipe for up and down adjustment, keeping the upper and lower alignment, tightening the door piece, and preventing the channeling bayonet.
5. Installation guide rail: set the anti wind door guide rail made according to the size and requirements in advance on both sides of the door opening, and pay attention to keep the upper and lower ends in a horizontal line. Then fix the track with expansion bolt and finish the cover of guide rail.
6. Debugging limit: the limit of the wind resistant rolling shutter door is in the motor. Open the motor shell, adjust the upper and lower limits of the door body. It is required that the upper limit is at least one bottom beam position from the door opening, and the lower limit is required to be sealed with the ground. Repeat the test several times until the upper and lower doors reach the ideal position.