發布人：http://www.levels4life.com 發布時間：2020-11-06 16:14:20
The fast rolling shutter door is a barrier free isolation door with rapid lifting. Its main functions are heat preservation, moisture preservation, dust prevention, insect prevention and sound insulation, so as to maintain a constant temperature, constant humidity and clean working environment in the workshop. It is suitable for food, medicine, electronics, rubber, chemical industry, automobiles, textile, logistics and other fields.
The operation of the fast rolling shutter door mainly depends on the motor, so the daily maintenance of the motor is very important! The following will briefly describe the maintenance points of the motor of fast rolling shutter door:
1. The motor of the fast rolling shutter door should be used in a dry environment. The surface of the motor should be kept clean and there should be no dust and fiber in the air inlet.
2. When the thermal maintenance of the electric motor continues to take action, it should be found out that the problem comes from the overload of the electric motor or the setting value of the maintenance and installation is too low. After the problem is eliminated, it can be put into operation.
3. The smooth and unobstructed operation of the motor should be ensured. When the ordinary electric motor runs for about 5000 hours, the grease should be added or replaced. When the bearing is overheated or smooth degeneration is found in operation, the grease is changed by hydraulic pressure in real time.
4. When the service life of the bearing is over, the noise of the motor will increase obviously. When the radial clearance of the bearing reaches the following value, the bearing should be replaced.
5. When the motor is disassembled, the rotor can be pulled out from the extended or non extended end of the shaft. If there is no need to remove the fan, it is more convenient to take out the rotor from the non shaft extension end. When pulling out the rotor from the stator, the stator winding or insulation should be avoided.
6. When changing the winding, it is necessary to record the mode, size, turns, wire gauge, etc. of the original winding. When these data are lost, they should be obtained from the manufacturer, and the original designed winding can be changed at will. As a result, some or several functions of the electric motor will be deteriorated or even can not be used.