發布人：http://www.levels4life.com 發布時間：2018-12-27 13:39:12
Solutions to the Problem of Normal Operation of Telescopic Door
The use of electric telescopic doors is now very widespread, in the long-term use, telescopic doors will also appear some big and small problems, the more common is that before the door is good, the next time you use it, can not be used, no response, the following list of several solutions:
1. First check whether the electric expansion door leaks electricity, whether the fuse is normal without burning out, if the fuse is fused, we need to do a comprehensive inspection, because there may be serious danger;
2. Pull out the power plug of the connecting telescopic door in the security room, and use the universal meter to test whether the three wires of red, white and yellow are connected, such as red, white and yellow, and then check the connection of red, white and yellow in the tail junction box to clarify the disconnection of red, white and yellow in the underground cable. Remove the hood and test the three wires at the plug connecting the door row and the nose. To clarify the breakage of the line from the end of the door row to the conveyor room, if it is still not connected, directly measure whether the stator coil of the motor is broken.
3. Electric telescopic door motor lead as long as the red and yellow are connected, and white is not connected, check whether the motor stator temperature is abnormal, if the temperature is abnormal, the motor temperature is too high, start maintenance mechanism, so it can not run, if the temperature is normal, check whether the starting capacitor is invalid;
4. If the motor is in normal condition, but still can not start, check whether the three line limit signal is short-circuit, because if the limit short-circuit, may lead to signal errors, the door can not be switched;
5. If the motor wire and limit signal line are outstanding, they still can't be switched on and off. It is explained that there is a fault in the control switch box. At this time, check the internal faults of the control box. If the button is broken, maybe the inside of the control box will be broken.